We’re delighted to be exhibiting again at the Health and Safety Event on Stand N30 from April 9th to April 11th at the NEC, Birmingham.
The lone worker industry is always evolving as different challenges arise and new technologies and advancements come to market. At LONEALERT, we pride ourselves on being the experts, so if you manage lone working staff, here are 5 reasons why you will benefit in coming to see us at the show. What are you waiting for? Sign up to see us at the show today!
1) Be the first to see the next generation of our lone working system in action - The O.W.L!
Having an intuitive, flexible and technically advanced lone worker system is crucial in providing the right level of protection to your staff. The O.W.L oversees your lone working staff and is the most important part of your lone working solution. Make sure you sign up to the next generation NOW.
2) Be hands on with our range of lone working devices
We have the largest depth of lone working devices available to suit all lone workers in every job role - whatever the industry. Understand how our lone working app or products with tilt activation, satellite technology, advanced GPS, man down features, in-door locating, powerful audio and vibrating alarms can provide the right level of lone worker protection needed to help keep your staff protected at all times.
4) Listen to lone worker expert Clive Wheawall’s speech on lone working and business efficiencies
We are also uber excited to be speaking at the Lone Worker Theatre again, which is being hosted by the Lone Worker Safety team. There will be a number of speakers exploring the challenges faced by lone workers and sharing best practices, including our award-winning commercial director Clive Wheawall, who will be discussing the business efficiencies of lone working. Make sure you stay around to discuss any questions you may have with him.
5) Your voice matters!
What challenges do you face in your role or industry? Is there anything that needs to change? Should we be looking at lone working in a different way? What are your thoughts on lone working and the law? How can we help you?
You may also find the following of interest...
- 5 reasons why training is vital for effective lone worker protection - and how to implement it
- 5 reasons why staff and organisations are reluctant to invest in lone worker protection systems, and how to overcome them
- Allow your lone working staff to work smarter
- Introducing LONEALERT O.W.L: The next generation of lone worker protection
- Why choosing the right Lone Worker provider is important
- 3 ways to introduce lone worker protection on a budget
Clive is scheduled to speak on Thursday 11th April 2019 at the Health & Safety Event, NEC, Birmingham. For more information please contact LONEALERT on 0330 999 8484