At the Health and Safety Expo 2019, LONEALERT's Commercial Director, Clive Wheawall, delivered a speech on the business efficiencies of lone working.
Be the first to access the next generation in lone working
click here to sign up
Ensuring that your staff understand how the system and the devices work together emphasises the fact that they aren’t ever really alone - and that help is available at the press of a button should the worst ever happen.
Having this peace of mind increases the happiness of staff, ultimately leading to an increase in productivity.
Highlighting the risks they face - as well as how to safely negotiate any potentially volatile situations - will give them greater peace of mind that the company is investing heavily in protecting their safety.
Click to play a media version below (video or audio) to hear what Clive has to say on the business efficiencies of lone working!
You may also find the following of interest...
- LONEALERT at the Health and Safety Expo 2019
- The business efficiencies of lone working (Video/Podcast)
- 5 reasons why training is vital for effective lone worker protection - and how to implement it
- 5 reasons why staff and organisations are reluctant to invest in lone worker protection systems, and how to overcome them
- Allow your lone working staff to work smarter
- Introducing LONEALERT O.W.L: The next generation of lone worker protection