Effective lone worker protection doesn’t have to break the bank or pile on time-consuming daily procedures for already-busy workers. Take a look at our LONEALERT Access range - our entry-level range which consistently proves the most popular choice among employers and workers alike. Here’s a few reasons why:
1. It makes use of your own communications equipment: The beauty of the Access range is that it transforms everyday communications equipment, including mobile phones, smartphones, computers, laptops and desk phones into sophisticated lone worker protection devices in an instant. All of the above can work interchangeably to enable lone workers to set timers or raise alarms, whilst enabling supervisors to monitor the safety of all lone workers at any time. It is perfect for workers on the go who do not want to carry any extra equipment.
2. It’s cheap: Unless your lone workers face specific risks that require more robust lone worker protection - such as working at height, around hazardous materials, in remote locations or in situations where there is potential for violent attacks or aggression - there’s no need to splash the cash on more expensive dedicated devices to keep them safe in the workplace. As the Access range makes use of existing communications equipment, this is a solution that won’t break the bank.
3. It’s easy to use: One of the biggest fears among workers when employers discuss the possibility of introducing lone worker protection is that devices will be complicated to use and require them to spend extra time logging in to confusing computer systems to have all of their movements tracked. But lone worker protection isn’t about being Big Brother - and it doesn’t need to be complicated for workers. Despite the complex behind-the-scenes technology that goes into LONEALERT’s unique solutions, the Access range makes use of equipment that workers are already familiar with so using it could not be more simple.
4. It has multiple functions to keep workers safe: Whether it be using a PC to log into LONEALERT’s behind-the-scenes O.W.L operating system, dialling into it through any phone, contacting it via text on a mobile or visiting it through a Smartphone App, this range enables lone workers to access to a full spectrum of features to keep them safe in their roles via many different methods. Among the features available for workers include creating lone working timers with estimated duration and exact location so supervisors are immediately alerted if they don’t ‘check out’ on time. Supervisors can also access a management platform to monitor the safety and location of multiple lone workers at one time whilst workers can even raise a panic alarm at the press of a button, instantly triggering a pre-designated response procedure to get them suitable help if the worst should happen.
5. Set up immediately: You think it’s time your lone and vulnerable workers are given the protection they deserve to carry out their daily roles knowing that help will be on hand should an incident occur? There’s no time like the present! With the Access range, your workforce will be protected the same day you sign up.